Cracking IIT-JEE is the dream of almost every engineering aspirant. And students start thinking about its preparation from 12th standard. There is huge competition among students to crack IIT-JEE to get the admissions in the top colleges of the country.
But students face so many difficulties while start preparing for the examination & the list of question arises in their minds like, when should one start preparing for iit jee?
Can one prepare for iit jee after 12th?
Is 1 year enough for iit jee preparation?
How many hours a day one should prepare for iit jee?
These many questions create a lot of issues in front of students and they start feeling anxious & lose confidence.
In this article students will get help in finding the best way to study for iit exam. Here we will share some tips & tricks that will help students to analyze things before they actually start preparing for the exam.
Few important points to remember are:
- Stamina & sheer grit is the major things that will help you get through the journey of IIT-JEE. Remember that not just the academic excellence, but you should have patience, hard work, determination and the undying spirit to win the battle of IIT-JEE examination.
- No doubt, that there is endless list of competition in front of people. There are people who are far better than you but remember, you need not to think about those. You should focus on playing better than what you were yesterday. The huge audience is not your competition but you yourself is your competition and this major thing will only help you to win.
- Mistakes are very common & general things and don’t be afraid of those mistakes. It is okay to make mistakes while you are at the preparation stage. In fact, all those mistakes are the sign that you will not repeat it again in the exam. These mistakes will help you to plan your journey and you can easily get through it. Don’t feel disappointed, learn from them and grow.
- Another major thing that students miss is, asking little or silly mistakes from their teachers. Don’t even try to do this mistake because asking doubts is a very general thing and this will help you in the examination. This is not your job to think what if I will ask this doubt to my teacher? What they will think of me? No, your job is to clear all your doubts and be prepared for everything in the examination.
- The last but not the least, you should keep fighting till the end. Keep yourself motivated and never ever be afraid of the difficulties that come your way. There are two ways you can tackle the difficult situation. One is to panic and leave everything right there and think that this is not your case. Other one is to think that yes, it is the game and this stage is the part of that game. Everyone goes through it and you should also put efforts to find beautiful ways. This is how you will be able to tackle the situation and play till the end.
Therefore, there are many things that you should remember while preparing for the national level entrance exam for engineering. We agree that this is not an easy task but it’s neither difficult too.
Read such tips and advices and try to be in touch with the experts who have have years of experience with them.
Visit VIGYAS, a leading institute for IIT-JEE & NEET in Indore and get support before you actually start your preparation.